cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language SAP HANA Analytics B1A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

I requiere you help i for mrking the change of language to Hana Analytic to me in Spanich labels.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your comments San Xu, i have reviewed the note and applied what you mentioned there even if it makes me change the lenguaje of SAP Board remains the same does not change the language.

I appreciate if if i can give another idea of how to handle it.

Greetings and thank you for you help again

Juan Vega

former_member215984
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juan Vega,

What's the version of your SAP Business One? If its patch level contains the fix (a new "Language" field in "Users - Setup" window), define this user-level language for each and every user.

If it's on a lower patch level and the workaround mentioned in the Note quoted doesn't work for you, I'm afraid you'll have to call your partner and raise a new ticket. The Note is for SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA and the situation for SAP Business One analytics powered by SAP HANA (an analytics component for B1 the SQL version) might be a little different.

San

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ralph,

We follow Johan´s recommendation, but SAP Business One is still in Spanish and the search appears like the Juan´s screenshot of the original post, is there a bug?

Regards,

David Almazán

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´ve almost forgot, the customer is not running SAP Business One on HANA, he use only the HANA Appliance for Analytics.

Regards

David Almazán

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

please check this reply to Juan's other post:

Hi Juan,

Might it be relating to the issue described in this SAP Note (Analytical functions and Fiori-style cockpit are displayed in a different language from other functions)?

Best

Not sure, however, if the workaround works for you. The fix which requires upgrade is applied to Business One and should be OK.

Johan_H
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Is your B1 client set to Spanish ? (Administration > System Initialization > General Settings > Language)

Regards,

Johan

former_member197733
Contributor
0 Kudos

Johan is right. Is all based on the General Settings.

Here is a print of B1H PL08

http://i.imgur.com/0QKcS4W.png