cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idioma HANA Analytics B1A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Que tal Expertos.

Requiero de su ayuda para cambiar el idioma de las etiquetas HANA Analytics, requiero que las etiquetas aparezcan en español.

Gracias por su ayuda.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your answer CoCo Xu, this article talks about change of language in the user station. The problema is not, the problema is that the dashboard comes in a different overall SAP Client configuration language. This is because the Hana Analytics not change these labels remain in English although the general language is in spanish.

Thank you very much for your monitor, keep loking.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Coco Xu

Thank you very much for your comment, i will review in datail to see if what you say in the note is resolved.

I keep writing to be resolved.

former_member215984
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

According to the Note, the issue is fixed in PL05 by making a new user language settings - the Note (2115794) describing this solution is also referenced.

For versions before PL05, a workaround is also provided.

Looking forward to your review results.

Best

former_member215984
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Might it be relating to the issue described in this SAP Note (Analytical functions and Fiori-style cockpit are displayed in a different language from other functions)?

Best

Johan_H
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

If english is difficult for you, you may also try the spanish speaking forum

Regards,

Johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for your response, as the language of SAP and HANA are in spanish but the dashboard appers in english.

Thanks again for your answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Johan, thanks for your answer.

Then english not the problema, where i have the problema is with the user as it is important for the entire is in spanish.

I hope you can help me with another idea.