Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need advise for Abaper on Abap HANA,UI5 or Fiori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have around 8.5 years of rich experience on ABAP,including Webdynpro and Workflow. Now I want to explore more on new generation technologies.

Out of ABAP HANA, UI5 or Fiori, which option is more demanding as per market in future .

Please let me know your suggestions.

Thanks

Shiv

4 REPLIES 4

shaik_sajid
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shiv,

All of them are in Demand both in India and Abroad.

Among them learn the one on which you have higher chance to get into that project and work.

All the Best.

Regards

Shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

No-one knows, as no-one knows what the future will bring.

If we all knew what was going to be in demand next week, next month or next year, we'd all be doing it wouldn't we?!

As Shaik has said, you should pick something that you enjoy doing and make the most of it.

Cheers,

G.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I understand that UI5/FIORI and SAP ABAP HANA are two paths to go for ABAP consultant. Here my concern is that If I will learn UI5 /FIORI , can my 9 years of ABAP experience would be utilized there.

As I also understand that ABAP would always be there and for UI5 , HANA server is not mandatory. It can also connect to ECC server with some plugins.So would it be good to switch on UI5.

As there would be many people who are less experienced, 2 or 3 years and  they are also learning UI5.

So how could i making difference among those people.

How can i utilize my experience in UI5 being 9 years of experience in ABAP. Is there would be difference.

Please advise.

0 Kudos

Please suggest.