Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal run time error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am getting the error message

Portal runtime error

An exception occurred while processing your request. Send the exception ID to your portal administrator.

Exception ID 09:46_27/08/15_0188_8749150

See log file for details about this exception

while accessing the views from "staging area" as shown in the below image ,please suggest me how to over come from this issue

The below image shows the

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ROHITGERA1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am also facing the same Error while accessing the WPC Pages. Our WPC Pages are using HTML file which are there in the KM.

Please suggest how we can fix this issue.

Regards,

Rohit Gera

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu,

Can you please paste the default trace to analyze the issue.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Create a new iview(e.g. An URL iview)  in Portal Content-->Portal applications folder and assign new created iview into any WPC page.

Then publish edited page and check.

If you face same error then reply with which type of iviews (WDJ, URL etc..) you have used in WPC pages where you are facing errors.

If i am not wrong then you have upgraded your EP. and after up-gradation you are facing these iview errors.

Regards,

Krunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since the system is upgraded from 7.0 to 7.3 .

After creating the URL iview ,again getting the same error while capturing as shown in below image

If assign this iview to WPC page then I am getting error like shown in below image

rohit_singhal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Was the content migrated from 7.0 to 7.3, or was the content built from scratch?

Also could you please paste the exception chain for the exceptions that you are getting.

Could you check:

1. If the issue is occurring for you if you create a new Area, and in the new Area if you create a new page with these iViews.

2. Also please check the permissions assigned to the Area where you are adding the iViews.

Best Regards,

Rohit Singhal

Former Member
0 Kudos

was migrated from 7.0 to 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thanks for reply,

If you are facing problem after up-gradation then might be issues coming with iviews are because of EP 7.0 to 7.3 upgrade.

Pick any custom or standard application (e.g. Leave request , My task etc..) from Portal content-- > preview iview of the application. if it works fine then assign or create previewed iview in WPC page and check.

As portal is migrated to new version 7.3 , lot of application iviews won't work after up-gradation.

So you need to create new iviews for those applications.

Please check this scenario once.

Regards,

Krunal