cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How encrypt/Sign/add digital sign in SSF(SSF01)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I am new to SSF and i have gone through help.sap.com but i didn't get more info.I don't understand the flow of using SSF.In SSF01 ,i have tried selected add signature  to example.pdf File in INPUT Field and  thought in Output Field i will get signed pdf file.I have use default values

If i am wrong ,then What should i write in  ID ,SSF Profile,PAB,PAB Password and INPUT & OUTPUT in SSF01 program?

But it shows 0 data transfered.See  Attached Figures

I want to have following things done.

1) To add digital Signature to a document

2) To encrypt document/data

3) To decrypt document/data

4) To Sign document.

Is STRUST and SSFA are interrelated?Do i  need to create PSE  and Certificate  Request in STRUST for SSF?For e.g.I have created  SSF application in T-code SSFA (name=New SSF Application) which i noticed that is created automatically  in STRUST. In STRUST,i created new PSE (See Fig).

I have gone through this doku.(SAP NetWeaver - Secure Store & Forward and Digital Signatures (BC-SSF))

Very new to SSF. Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Biral

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any help please!!!!

valeriocicchiel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Biral,

the error code is SSF_API_NOSECTK meaning "The security product is not installed correctly". So, if you are using standard SAP Cryptographic Library you should follow Note 662340 - SSF Encryption Using the SAPCryptolib

Regards,

Valerio