cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only one Radio Button has to select at a time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working on SAPWM project, I have to use three radio buttons in my detail screen and when I select one of them then previous one has to deselected automatically.

I tried it but when I put action on radio button and after I clicked on radio button it didn't checked. so no one can recognized that which button is selected currently.

Also all the buttons selected at a time and when I select another button previous button didn't deselected.

Here in this screenshot I select NOT OK button and after that this popup is there but we can not distinguish that which radio button is selected. I tried so many times but still not get any solution.

If there is any solution then please let me know.

Regards

Prajakta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Prajakta,

When setting up your radio buttons you simply need to point them all to the same property and then define the correct Value when selected for each.  Since all three point to the same property, when you select one the property will be set to the associated value and the others will then
"unselect" since their value when selected does not match the property value.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bill,

I made changes as per your suggestion but now my Radio buttons are disabled.I am not clear about what values I have to assign for proper output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see you are linking the fields to an Object Propertiy, not a Transaction Properity.  Are you using a Transaction Detail screen when you having users enter data, or are selecting it on a Object screen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stephen,

Yes I am using transaction detail screen for enter user data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

From the screenshot above it shows the "Object Property" for the screen field not "Transaction Property"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stephen,

Yes I use Object property for Field definition to create one radio button and on this radio button create an Action and in this action I add one message and and one transaction property.

Action on button contains :

Please Correct me if I am going wrong at any place because I am unable to find out solution for this.

Regards

Prajakta