cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find IDMCLMRESTAPIXX_X-XXXXXXXX.SCA file which is required for deploying Identity Management Developer Studio service

Ckumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am Installing SAP IDM 8.0 following the SAP docs.

As per SAP docs, I need to install SAP IdM Developer studio after the Installation of IdM Core and Runtime.

Installation of SAP IdM Developer studio includes deploying the SAP Identity Management Developer Studio service (IDMCLMRESTAPIXX_X-XXXXXXXX.SCA) but I am unable to find this file in my download folder.

SAP Netweaver 7.4 AS JAVA is already installed on my server. I have downloaded SAP IDM 8.0 (51048991) from SMP which is of around 390 MB. Do I need to download SAP Identity Management Developer Studio service from SMP? If yes please share the URL.

Looking foward for your help.

Regards,

C Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jrondorf
Participant
0 Kudos

Navigate to Support Packages and Patches | SAP Support Portal

Browse Software Catalog

SAP NetWeaver and complementary products

-> SAP NW IDENTITY MANAGEMENT

-> SAP IDENTITY MANAGEMENT 8.0

Comprised Software Component Versions

-> # OS independent

-> IDMCLMRESTAPI01_1-80000540.SCA

Ckumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for help Ronford!

I have found the IDMCLMRESTAPIXX_X-XXXXXXXX.SCA file under the link IDM CONFIG LM REST API 8.0

Regards,

C Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

I have reached at the same step were i need to give the above .SCA file manually.

However the SUM tool is not able to identify the provided file here.

Please see below screen-print. Can you provide some clue. The file ownership and permissions are fine.

Regards,

Yatin Phad

Ckumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yatin,

You need to download the file IDMCLMRESTAPIXX_X-XXXXXXXX.SCA manually by following the steps explained in previous comments.

After Downloading the file, I will suggest it to keep it in the same folder where IdM Installation file is present. While using SUM tool just give the directory path of the folder where you kept IDMCLMRESTAPIXX_X-XXXXXXXX.SCA file.

for ex- D:\SAPMedia\SAPIDM8.0

SUM tool will automatically search the corresponding sca file.

Regards,

C Kumar

Answers (0)