cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make Screen personas fields remember the last used values like we have in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I have a requirement to keep the value in memory so that by pressing space key, i can see last used values and select one of them in Screen Personas.Similar to what we have in SAP GUI.

Is there is any property which i can set to activate this functionality. Please advice.

Regards,

Deepti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti,

Which version of Personas are you using? If you have Personas 2.0 SP03 then here is the option Personas 2.0 SP03 Features - SAP Imagineering - SCN Wiki

Thanks

Chinthan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chinthan,

I am on Personas 3.0. Is there is any property/method available in 3.0 ver which will capture history values.

Thanks,

Deepti

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This functionality is already automatically provided in ver. 3.0 although you have to use the down arrow, not the spacebar to see the previous values.

Also, if you start typing into a field and you already have typed values with the same initial characters, they will be automatically listed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tamas for reply. I have tried arrow keys but its not working. Not sure what i am missing.

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I just tried this in a fully up-to-date system and it works fine the way I described... tested it on the selection screen of transaction IE03.

Perhaps your environment is missing some note(s)?

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti,

Please refer to note#1591465. It should work with some limitations listed in that note.

Thanks

Chinthan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chinthan. I am using Google chrome to access Personas 3.0 and i guess due to the limitation mentioned in the note i am unable to access history values. Could you please confirm which browser/version you are using to access Personas 3.0. I believe IE11 works fine with all the features.

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This works fine for me in the latest Chrome version, see the screen shot: