cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We want to delete cluster B2 for a employee but when we are deleting from T-code PU00 it says Person is already accounted

Please help!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can not delete the results after live posting. 

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through below link you may get some idea.

Changing the EE's Entry Date After Payroll: Actual Entry Date Af - Personnel Administration (PA-PA) ...

Changing the Entry Date Before the First Payroll Run - Personnel Administration (PA-PA) - SAP Librar...

Changing the EE's Entry Date After Payroll: Actual Entry Date is - Personnel Administration (PA-PA) ...

Once you wanted to delete cluster we should delete Payroll results as well when an employe accounted in payroll, If posting is happened we should reverse the posting as well.

Then only we can delete.

How to handle the scenario is depends on consultant only thing is we should not distrub existing businnes process and avoid duplication of work.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

User has hired a person by putting wrong hiring date he runs the time evaluation  after came to know he rectified the hiring date & runs the Time Evaluation he his getting "no work center data is maintained" i came to know through PU00 t code we can rectify the error by deleting the B2Cluster.. user already processed the employee & posted to FI.. when want to delete the cluster "Person is already maintained"

Please help!!!

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My opinion is that since user has changed the hiring date then you should not rerun the time evaluation from back date. Do the manual changes through IT2013 for quota rectification. For any payment related do the changes in the current month with adjustment .

Check and let me know.

Regards,Sankarsan  

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

It's not recommended to delete the cluster B2 and you could not.

May i know what's the issue and why you want to delete it?

You can try with PT_BPC10 for invidual employee but before doing that let us know reason and would not recommand in the Production system environment.

Regards, Sankarsan

Note:- Please use the proper subjcet contain in your message while posting in the scn. Through your heading "SAP HCM" could not not be understand issue is related to which part of HCM.