cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Scorecard Templates

Former Member
0 Kudos

When on the supplier search query there is an "Export Scorecard Template".  When I select this option I get an error message saying no matching scorecards found.  It doesnt matter if I select every supplier I get this message.

I am not very familiar with what this functionality is meant to be doing, so unsure what I have to do to get rid of this error.

Could anyone explain what this functionality is meant to do (it was not in v7 which we have recently upgraded from).  And also if anyone has seen this error before, and could explain how to get rid of it, I would appreciate it.  I have attached screenshots

Many thanks

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AnneMcC
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mike

can you email me:  anne.mcclelland@sap.com to let me know the customer you are working with so I can correctly log this issue in our backlog?   I think we should see if we can address this in a future service pack to remove this unnecessary requirement for the product category in order to export the scorecard template.

Anne McClelland

Product Management

former_member200421
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

When you get into the wizard, I believe that there should be a checkbox to the left of the scorecard list to allow you to select the scorecard template that you want to export.  I did  bit of testing and had the same results as you and there was no checkbox available.  I think there may be a bug here.  I'll do a bit more testing and get back to you.

What version are you working with?

Thank you,

Rosemary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rosemary,

We are working with Application Version: 10.0.06.00

Really appreciate you helping with this issue.

Many thanks

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

If the internal category,external category of scorecard definition matches with

supplier's external and internal category which are added in 'Category' tab of supplier then you will not get the error message.

When i observe your's first screen shot you have created on score card name with 'Example Scorecard-Month' for this you have selected product category as "All Product category" and selected external category as "All External Category". Here when you select one supplier and try to use 'Export scorecard Template' you are getting an error message because for the selected supplier don't have any product and external categories in 'Category' tab. So add at least one product and external category to the supplier and try.

I hope this information solves your issue.

Regards,

Lava