cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection timed out: connect (port ** to address 00.000.00)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am getting this below error Alert for every 1 Hour in PRD area. The time when i check the Ping check of the server,then it's pinging successfully.

Even i am not able to find any failed messages in Run time work bench too. Can you please help me on fixing this issue. Thank you 🙂

Error: "Exception received: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect (port ** to address 00.000.00).

Regards,

Dileep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dileep,

The channel is not able to connect to the server, might be due to some issue on the server side.

The issue might have occurred on the sender channel, hence that's why you are not able to see any backlog messages in RWB.

Can you share some more details/screenshots on the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vishnu,

This is a pass through scenario from SFTP to File. And has to be run once per day. I checked for all the connections of the sender server, they are perfectly configured and i can't see any typo in the sender channel. Not knowing where to check..;-( kindly help..

Regards,

Dileep.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dileep,

Do you mean this issue is sporadically happening.

You can check the time duration to the server team and ask them to check the sftp server logs when the issue occurs. Since this issue is occurring now and then, you need to coordinate with the server team to resolve the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Vishnu,

Sorry for the late revert, as i am checking for the message logs in Message monitoring tab in RWB. But i can't see the same there it self. Added the snap shot below.

FYI,

The message flow is like sFTP --> PI --> File (Pass through)

Yesterday also Business ran this interface, Initially we got an Alert and after few minuets the same got processed successfully. Not knowing what happening where.. Please help..

Regards,

Dileep

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dileep,

Check with your basis team on the absence of message logs issue.

I think the message.auditLog property  needs to be maintained properly which is present under XPI Service: Messaging system in Java system properties.

Coming to the main issue, you can check the time duration to the server team and ask them to check the sftp server logs when the issue occurs. Since this issue is occurring now and then, you need to coordinate with the server team to resolve the issue

vinaymittal
Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the adapter we are talking about here, what is the scenario synch/asynch what are the sender receivers

1)Please increase the timeout value for the channel,

2)try enabling tracing and logging for the adapter

3)Is there any limit for number of concurrent connections from PI to target check with vendor on that

4)Do you see any alert ID's in the alert mail if not then its probaly being sent by AE itself without running the scenario

5)Check for any certificate changes on the target side by the vendor this problem happens often with PRD systems

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dileep,

PI is not able to connect the destination.Maybe because of

1.Expired passwords

2.Expired certificates

3.Firewall issues

4.Proxy Settings

5.Insufficient authorisation.

Please post more details about the scenario