cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FBI View Settings

vijay_e
Explorer
0 Kudos

In order to improve the performance of SAP TM User Interfaces we set the flags "Read Only" and "No Property".

The latter flag prevents reading field & action properties. This helps to speed up the performance of such components, e.g. a display only UI for a certain User group that shall just be allowed to display certain information (identified in the context of the corrections provided in note 1784898).

Is there a table where I can query for the list of FBI views for which these attributes are not set.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member194623
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

FBI views are no longer saved in database tables instead they are persisted as WD component configuration for WD component /BOFU/FBI_VIEW.

If you want to develop a report to read such WD component configurations. You'll have to use CL_WD_CONFIG_FACTORY=>GET_COMP_CONFIG_API( ) to get configuration reader. Analyze the configuration by navigating thru context.

Regards,

Manish

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you click on the field, then click F1, then icon 'technical information' you should get to a table name or a structure name. If it drills down to a table you can go to se16n and query this.

vijay_e
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi Anthony,

I already checked it. Its a structure 'WDY_CONF_EXPL_SE80'.

I did a where used list of this struct and found this table 'WDY_CONFIG_DATA' which contains the config data. But I couldnt get the specific properties which I am looking for from this table.