cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOBI deduction in Offcyle Payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All

I came across a weired situation when i am going to pay bonus amount to an employee through an offcycle its deductoin eobi amount from bonus?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is a deduction wage type then maintain cumulation class /110 and processing class 41.

Further Query is not clear if it is a bonus amount we have to pay him again what does it mean exactly "its deducti0n eobi amount from bonus".

Take an example and elaborate it for better understanding.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Yadav,

Thanks for quick reply let me explain you

i need to pay bonus amount 5000 to an employee through offcycle payroll but there should not be any deduction of EOBI amount .like i want to pay 5000 it should be paid to employee i dont know after running payroll eobi wagetypes coming these wagetypes should not come only bonus wagetype should come with amont 5000.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check that in bonus payment wage type is linked with EOBI deduction through any Processing class or cumulation class.

2ndly check that in the off cycle payroll schema part there have any such line is there which brings EOBI deduction part in the off cycle payroll processing. (could you tell it's for which country payroll)

Regards,Sankarsan

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are maintaining EOBI wage types manually uncheck processing class 41 and uncheck processing class 05 as well.

Further if you are not feeding wage types at IT level then there must be a PCR etc in the schema to calculate EOBI and deduct it from bonus amount.

Execute payroll with display log in simulation mode go through log  and find out the place where exactly it is getting calculated, Accordingly we can manipulate.

Regards

Venkatesh