cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KE4H Detail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For CO-PA reporting all materials are entered in KE4H for which CO-PA report is to be generated.

I wanted to know from where I can come to know that on which date certain product codes were added & certain product codes were deleted & by whom.

Just like in MM whole history is available for material code on which date it was created, edited, etc can be known from different tables & certain T-codes like that where can i come to know such detail of KE4H.

Thks in advance

Regards,

RK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207505
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello RK,

You can go to MENU=>utilities=>change logs=>input the start date and end data,

then you can find all the details.

Best regards,

Ronghua Fan

SAP Active Global Support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ronghua,

Thks for the reply. But i am not getting data from the above path. Earlier i was having approx 500+ products in KE4H but not it shows only 2 products. I want to know how it has been deleted it.

Regards,

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thks for the advice.

I have applied the same thing as suggested by you, but couldn't get the details on which date certain product codes were added & certain product codes were deleted & by whom.

Kindly suggest..!!

Regards,

Jay shah

former_member207505
Contributor
0 Kudos

hello Jay Shah,

Have you archived logs? please select archived logs (also evaluate: on), and check if the logs are deleted.

please also refer to the online documentation:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/EN/cf/21eaf9446011d189700000e8322d00/content.htm 

Regards,

Ronghua Fan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ronghua,

Thks for alternate provided by you as above. I tired that also but found that Log was Off.

So it is not showing any data.

Is there any other way to see it. Atleast if i get data of last 2-3 mths.

Regards,

RK

former_member207505
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello RK, If the logging flag is switched off in the technical setting of table TKEVA03A(T-code:SE11), each change to an existing data record (with UPDATE, DELETE) by the user or application program is not recorded in the database in a log table (DBTABPRT). So you can find nothing from change logs. Unfortunatelly there is no other way to find the logs. Best regards, Ronghua Fan