Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hyperlink in Alert for IC Agents

guipaulino
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am working with Alert and Rule Policy customizing for IC Agents.

The alert working fine when I´m using BPCONFIRMED event. However, the hyperlink is not working (I can see the hyperlink but it doesn't navigate to

where I want). In order to test this functionality I've configured standard event ALERTCLICKED to navigate to Account History logical link. When I click the alert, nothing happens.

I would like to be able to click the hyperlink and navigate to the Activity (specific process type) of the current BP.

Can anyone help?

Thanks a lot,

Luis.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

I'm facing the same problem.

In my project we have the requirement that is:

- When a client is confirmed (the event is BPConfirmed) and he is in a target group of one campaign, an alert should be presented

- When the user click in the alert (the event is alertclicked), should be possible to navigate to the campaign details.

How do you overpassed your problem?

Thank you

Alexandra.

corrine_guan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

1. Do you mean you have generated an event method for event ALERTCLICKED? Is it executed when you click on the hyperlink of the alert?

2. If in debugging mode, you find the logic link has been navigated, please set a breakpoint in the component/window of the logic link you defined. Is the component/window navigated into?

3. There is one possible reason for the hyperlink which doesn't response -- maybe there is no corresponding entry maintained in 'Define Generic Outbound Plug Mappings' for the navigation bar profile. Please set breakpoint in methods of class cl_crm_ui_navbar_srv, like GET_NAVIGATION_INFO_FOR_LINK, or GET_NAVIGATION_INFO_FOR_DESC , etc. Please find out what is the 'object type' and 'obj. action'. Then make sure there is a proper entry maintained in  'Define Generic Outbound Plug Mappings'. 

guipaulino
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Corrine Guan,

Thanks for your reply.

I believe I have done the customizing correctly (please let me know if you think I've done something wrong).

Define Gereric Outbound Plug Mappings is okay, I didn't even have to do anything because the 'object type' and 'object action' were already inserted:

I can see the 'hyperlink' in my Alert:

But once I click the alert, nothing happens. I set breakpoint as you mentioned but nothing happened either. Apparently no event is being called.

The event I wanted to use is ALERTCLICKED:

If I use event BPConfirmed, it works fine (I can navigate to the logical link) but if I use event ALERTCLICKED, nothing happens.

Any other ideas?

Thanks a lot,

Luis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Luis,

We have a similar requirement. What kind of hyperlink you were using? A CRM's workcenter, a foreign URL, etc.. ?

Thank you in advance,

Vasco Taveira