cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeat members can be defaulted as a global setting............on Excel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently we have this option local to work sheet  to "Repeat members " ( show duplicates )and the user needs to take the pain to go and select the option in the "crosstab" . Having a option to default  "Repeat Members" and being able to control the settings of the workbook in "Global settings" is one option which we are looking . Is there a possibility to default Repeat members before opening the report (Ex: Like a global setting)? Also could you please specify where we can see the Global settings for the Analysis too?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I need like a default setting , is a users request that always  the option repeat members should be  active. and every time that they enter to the pivot table the option show all the columns with that option Thanks. Claudia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

unfortunately no registry parameter exists for 1.4.x 😞

But according to this "idea": Hide Repeated Key Values AAO : View Idea it should be checked by default from version 2.0 onwards (comment by Peter Alexander, Dec 8, 2014)

You should give it a try...

Best regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Martin

I tried to add "repeat members" in the ribbon tab but don't work another point we use office 365 and I don't find crosstab option .. In my understanding  doesn't exist another quick option ,  the user  should select the check box 

Thanks all for your help.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor

Claudia - have you tried making this setting in a default workbook, and then when users open a new workbook with the default workbook, the setting is there?

former_member110741
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia Mendez,

i just checked and i do not see any setting available global/user level to set the Repeat members

i will go with Tammy Suggession

Subhash