cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Tuple entry from Shadow ERP systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are currently facing issue for the deleting the bank details from ERP systems.

We are maintaining Bank Details table as Tuple in MDM which can hold multiple bank entries for single Customer / Vendor.

Now the issue is when user deletes one entry form the tuple using SAP E Portal the entry gets deleted in MDM and while syndicating the data it will not send any segment from MDM as the filed is not required field.( When single entry is maintained for bank details)

Bank details are getting deleted in the ERP system which is directly connected to MDM using PI as middle ware.

The problem is the when the same idoc is distributed to other shadow ERP systems bank details entry is not getting deleted.

When i discussed with functional team, I came to know that there is a filed MSGFN in bank details segment.

If MDM sends that filed then the issue can be solved.

How this can be achieved ?

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,

Vamsi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mukeshkumawat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Vamsi,

shadow ERP systems bank details entry is not getting deleted. .......  ARE these are SAP system?

In case it is SAP system !!!

Then would like to suggest you please discuss with your ABAP team .it is pretty much possible using ABAP code i.e when segment entry is not coming in ERP system. the code should be written in such way that ERP system presume that it is for deletion(in case of Single entry for Bank Tuple) since no entry.

For MSGFN (message Function) there is different value code for different operation like .

003     Delete: Message contains objects to be deleted

004     Change: Message contains changes

005     Replace: This message replaces previous messages

009     Original: First message for process

023     Wait/Adjust: Data should not be imported

018     Resend

that should be passed to ERP system but don't think so this can be achieved without SAP PI involvement.

shadow ERP systems bank details entry is not getting deleted. .......  ARE these are SAP system?

Thanks,

Mukesh