Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Payroll journal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am executing payroll journal.

In the Header level one of the Benefit's Employer  contribution is showing up under header (Which is in white colur)  of the Output of the Journal.

The value is showing under ER paid column.

Some how in summary / sum of the structure, which is in yellow colour, the value of particular Benefit's Employer  contribution is missing out.

I have checked and comapred  the table V_512W_D , but everything is similar.

How to get the particular  Benefit's Employer  contribution in  ER paid column.

Please advice.

Regards,

Sairam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have checked the relevent form which is of  Employee data excerpt and Totals display.

I am trying include ROTH Employer contribution in the summary of the Journal(All pages) also in the sum of the structure.

The particular wagetype 'ROTH Employer contribution' is included in the ER paid window of Employee data excerpt form.

In the form payroll journal Sum form, the particular wagetype  'ROTH Employer contribution' is not included. If we add the 'ROTH Employer contribution' will the problem solve.

Please advice.

Sairam.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have not mentioned what Country you are working on, so if it's not for Canada, please try to extrapolate.

The Remuneration Statement is build through 4 different Forms.

Note that I got similar results for Country code 10 (UJT1, UJF1, UJD1, and UJS1).

The first form is the Header, probably gives general information about the Company, the Payroll Accounting Area, the Payroll Period, and other similar "high level" information, but it should have no links to any Wage Types.

The second form probably gives some Master Data details for the Employee (IT0001, IT0009, etc.)

The third form give the WT details for the employee (Earnings/Deductions/EmployerContributions).  Here, the WTs are set-up in Windows and linked to Line Types, Cumulators, etc.

The fourth form enables to make sums of WTs.  It shoud basically mirror the Details form, but it does not have to do so for all elements, and Cumulation ID **** will hold no "Operands".

Note that there is documentation available on this site (and elsewhere on the web) regarding the configuration of the Payroll Journal, but to answer your query, yes the 'ROTH Employer contribution' included in the ER paid window of Employee data excerpt form should also be included in the Sum form if you want that WT to appear in the Summaries.