cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order status enhancement

0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have a requirement where in sales order there are status like A, B, C, D and F. If we approve the status till A to C and if there is change occurred in the same sales order like quantity or pricing change then order status should again come to status A and process should start from begging.

Please suggest how can I achieve the same or which enhancement I can use for same.

Regards,
Rasul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivaskurma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rasul

Status profile need to be defined in Define status profiles under sales documents

Enhancement point can be created at USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE in sale document user exit depends on the requirement

Thanks

Srini

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thanks Srini / Hualin,

As I have already done with status profile and working on USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE which is in MV45AFZZ for enhancement.

Please let me know if there are any more suggestions on same.

Regards,

Rasul

hualin_zhang
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rasul,

For the requirement of approving a sales order, you can use "user status" function. As Srini mentioned, you can created a status profiel first and then assign it to the sales order type.

For more details, please check SPRO-SD-SLS-sales document-Define and Assign Status profile. 

For the other requirement of changing the status back to C if there is change in the SO, you may consider doing it in userexit.

Best regads,

Hualin