Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration for component FPM_LIST_UIBB_ATS does not exit

vivek_priyadarshi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Group,

Does anyone know how to configure the List UIBB from search UIBB schema. I am getting error 'Configuration for component FPM_LIST_UIBB_ATS does not exit', (Check attached image) but the configure UIBB button is disabled so I cannot configure search output list anyways. Am I missing something?

For the time being I am using a separate List UIBB ( not integrated with search UIBB ) but I would like to know how to get this working.

Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

There is a button called 'personalize' in search UIBB schema toolbar, using this you can add 'Config ID' column to the search schema using 'Add' button and maintain the configuration for List UIBB. The same point is mentioned in my previous reply.

Refer attached screen shot for the same.

Regards,

Naga

vivek_priyadarshi2
Participant
0 Kudos

That worked. Thanks Naga.

simon_hoeg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

just to provide the complete picture. After selecting the "List UIBB" line in the "Search UIBB Schema" you may use also the Attributes View to edit all available attributes for the selected element.

The Attributes View can be activated via toggle button

Thank you & Best regards,

Simon

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member202253
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

Correct me if I am wrong, by seeing the attached screenshot you are trying use existing List GUIBB.

There are two way add result in search GUIBB.

1. You can add result column through option "Columns of Result List"

2. Using existing List GUIBB by adding though option List GUIBB, meaning you already have list GUIBB component and you wanted to reuse.

Thanks & Regards,

Nikhil

vivek_priyadarshi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I am trying to use the second option, however i don't see a field where i can provide the List ATS configuration name.

I already have a List ATS configured, i am using it standalone as a workaround till i can figure out how to make the embedded List ATS work.

Regards,

Vivek

former_member202253
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

The second option is used when you already have LIST GUIBB and you wanted to reuse the same output instead of creating again and again like global component. Example create new application with list GUIBB and provide all necessary information like feeder and configuration name and in your application give the name of list configuration. It will show you whatever column you added and for communication between these two component you may need to use singleton class or wire framework concept.

Thanks & Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

While creating the list uibb from search uibb schema,  you need to provide component configuration name in the 'Config ID' column, then only  the configure UIBB button will be enable. Then system will ask the "configuration is doesn't exit do you want to create?", proceed to create the configuration using this Config ID button and configure your List uibb. Refer the attached snap shot.

This will helps you.

Regards,

Naga

vivek_priyadarshi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

It seems like i am missing some correction note in my system. If you look at the attached screenshot in original post, i don't get the 'Config ID' column and the configure UIBB button in disabled.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

As per your screen shot, config ID is nothing but Instance ID. Provide the component configuration in the Instance ID and press enter, then Configure UIBB button will be enable. Still if you find any issue there is a button called Personalization in the toolbar next to the Configure UIBB. Using this option you can able to personalize the search uibb schema.

Check the same and let me know if you face any issue.

Regards,

Naga

vivek_priyadarshi2
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried assigning the instance iD but that did not help. I don't think the instance id is same as configuration name. Check the attached image