cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Question about the Automatic Creation of Central Persons

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have been working in an HCM system in which the Concurrent Employment and the Management of Global Employees components are not used. However, during a hiring action (PA40) a central person (CP) is automatically created and saved in HRP1001 with relation "A209". I checked table T77S0 but found nothing configured there.

I would like to find out why CP is created. I guess there must be some settings or user exit / badi responsible for that. Do you have any suggestion for me what to check? Any idea what can cause the system to create th CP automatically during the hiring action?

Thanks for your help, D.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dov,

FM that reads is : HR_PERSONEE_GETPERSON_LIST will read infotype 1001 subtype A209.

1) Go to T77S0 table and check these flags under CCURE

CCURE-GLEMP = "X"

CCURE-PIDGN = "2"

CCURE-PIDSL = "X"

Also setting HR:CE Master Switches, we have the switch CL_HRCE_MASTERSWITCHES=>PERID_GENRATION_RULE set in the sender and receiver systems.

Rohit.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check T777E (relationship 209)?

Reg

Soumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

yes, i looked at T777E. "A/B 209" is there and "Allowed Relationships" is set to "Not Maintainable".

What else do you think i should check in T777E?

Thanks, D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dov,

Could you please check the HRALX switches in table T77S0? Refer SAP Note 550055.

Regards

Soumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

i checked it. So couple of HRALX switches are set. Most notably, "HRALX / USRAC" is set to 'X'. Is this the one responsible for the creation of CPs?

Thank, D.