Did you mean: 

DSO --> DSO Data load in Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Need your advise on how to meet the below requirment

MY Data Flow DSO1 --> DSO2.

DSO1:

One of the key fields of DSO1  is Load Date (System Date)

DSO 2:

In Start routine of DSO2 we are using function module Period Covert based on Load Date which is used in Select statements.

I am in processing of doing some bug fix and required to do a data load from DSO1 --> DSO2.

Is there any way i can restrict the package to load data specific for one load date.....

Ex:DSO1 consists of records related to 300 unique Load Date....... 

IS there any way that each package loads all the records specific to one load date

Thaks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186053
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a new Infopackage, instead of choosing the system date in load date, give your preferred date and see if this works.

Regards,

Vengal.

former_member186053
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, I interpreted package as Infopackage. Yes, you can load only one specific load date data, you need to put filter on load date in DTP selections.

Regards,

Vengal.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi SAP User,

in DTP there is an option known as "Semantic Groups". If you select certain fields over there. Then, all the records which have records with same values for these Fields will be grouped into one Data Package. So, in this case you need to select the "Load Date" in Semantic Groups in the DTP.

Regards,

HJ

lakshminarasimhan_n4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the start routine you can put a simple delete statement as  given below,

"delete <internal table  name>  where load_date <> 'specific date of yours' .

All records other then your date gets deleted

or

you can put a filter in the DTP as Sander has suggested.

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It should be possible to restrict the data selection of the DTP via the Filter, even using a Routine. You have Characteristic Load Date available to filter on.

Best regards,

Sander