Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log into Lifecycle Manager

former_member194780
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am facing issues while opening LCM from Studio / Web after installation.. Throws "Error occurred while opening LCM""

I have downloaded & installed latest LCM & SAP hostagent from SMP... LCM installed components are present in /usr/sap/<SID>/HLM/..

And I also checked the host agent (/usr/sap/hostctrl/exe/saphostexec  -status), it is running without any issues..

Can you please suggest what could be the issue and help me fix this..

-Avinash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194780
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Works fine now For your ref.

Note 1896320

"check if /etc/hosts contains any ipv6 entries. HANA support is for ipv4 only, we don’t support ipv6. If you have ipv6 entries then you have to add ipv4 entry before ipv6 and try again".

Also check if your ports 1129 & 1128 are open

Using HLM we cannot upgrade from SP8 to SP10 as HLM is deprecated.. And I do not see the new HDBLCM in my SPS8 system.. Any help on this?

-Avinash

lbreddemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why don't you use the LCM that comes with the installation medium?

former_member194780
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

For some reason I am clueless why I am not able to find hdblcm in /hana/shared/... in my AWS SPS8 system .. Thats the reason I had to for HLM..

Now HLM I am getting errors while installing HANA Server

Update prerequisites for component sap.com/HANA_AFL are not fulfilled. Component sap.com/HDB with version 1.00.097.01 does not match required version 1.00.81.00

-Avinash

lbreddemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's a different story.

You've installed the AFL libs and those need to be updated to the latest revision before you can upgrade the HANA server component.