Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Characterstics Values in APO

sb_fernandes
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

This is with respect to Characterstics Values mismatch in production order and Sales order Characterstics Values.

The sales order Characterstics Values are copied to production order.

Now I see there is a mismatch in Characterstics Values in production order and Sales order.

Some of the production order and Sales order Characterstics Values are matching.But only certain production order there is a mismatch.

Any reason behind such behaviour. to resolve this issue.

Regards

Roshan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roshan

Try to run CCR for manufacturing order and manual reservation and check what system suggest

Thanks & regards

Virender

andy_yeri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roshan,

Are these value mismatches in the ECC system OR are they in the APO system? Check how the values have been set (for the mismatching values) on the SO v/s the Prodn Orders by clicking the "i" (information button) & it should reveal some info.

Thanks

sb_fernandes
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Virender/Andy

I tried running CCR.But I did not see any inconsistency for both Manual and Production order.

The inconsistency in Production order of  both APO and ECC system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roshan

I faced these issue in my project for Purchase orders and stocks i have done LCconsistency check that has been helped me update charcterstics .Try with LC check specific to product in non- Buisness hours

regards

virender

andy_yeri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can u post some screen prints of the error/incons?

sb_fernandes
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue got resolved.

After comparing the  logs of Sales order characteristics values in ECC system.

There were changes in sales order characteristics value.Production order created with respect to original characteristic value. Later on characteristics value got changed in sales order.But changes did not flow to production order. Since it was already in partial confirmed status.

Answers (0)