Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check ABAP OO Custom Code for Authority Checks

velden_thorben
Explorer
0 Kudos

------  Even though i searched the web and SCN intensively, i did not find any matching solution, so yes, this thread is again about Authority Check-Control, sorry for that. ------

Hi experts,

for reporting purposes we need to get a list of all custom reports and the Authority Checks used. The big problem is that we have a lot of custom reports which use a method to do the check and this method calls are not being scanned when using RSABAPSC or RPR_ABAP_SOURCE_SCAN.

I am aware that i can check each report by itself by tracing or looking into se93, but i really need a report i just have to start once to get all custom reports checked.

I find it hard to believe that SAP does not have a report for this and that i'm the first to have this problem, so if anyone of you got the final hint, i would be grateful. Otherwise it's up to me to develop it, i guess...

Regards

Thorben

2 REPLIES 2

velden_thorben
Explorer
0 Kudos

Anyone got an idea?

0 Kudos

Hi Thorben,

I think that, unafortunatelly, except Traces, RSABAPSC, find programas with *auth*che*, etc. dont exist any standard report that say you which authority-check have in a specific program.

I hope that any developer can help us, because this report will help me too

Best regards.