cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create delivery inbound (VL31N)

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need your help. I'm using a new process in my company, the process of "Confirmation Control" to purchase order, and the moment that I'm trying create the inbound delivery, is appearing the message below:

"NO PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN LOGGED" message number VL017.

I already inserted the confirmation control "0004 - Inbound delivery" on PO, but still remains with error.

Could you please help m with this problem?

I thank in advance for your help.

Regards.

PS: Let me know If you need of some information about the customizing (SPRO).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi my friends,

The problem was in the T184L table, I was using a category that is not maintained in the customizing table T184L.

After that I changed the category the problem was solved.

I would like to thank everyone for their help.

Thanks.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it an error message ? I mean does system stop you after this message ?

0 Kudos

Hi Dibyendu Patra,

After this message the SAP does not create the delivery, it's like the inbound delivery never had exist.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SAP standard the description for 0004 is "shipping notification" in the screen shared by you it is "inbound delivery" are you sure that there is no change has been made by anyone in your system also the error message shared by you is warning or error ?

Once  the PO is having the valid plant sloc and confirmation control key it create the inbound delivery in VL31N

0 Kudos

Hi Manish Kumar,

My company implemented the SAP 1 year ago and we never use the process of inbound delivery. Therefore I believe that the description 0004 wasn't changed. We are on release 617 and 0006 SP-Level.

The message that's appearing is only normal message and not error and warning.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is not an error then what stops to create inbound delivery

Please let us know what step / key you are using /pressing at VL31N which popolate this error message

0 Kudos

Hi Manish Kumar,

Folow the steps that I'm using to create inbound delivery.

After of step 3 I can't continue the creation of the purchase order, because is appearing  the message "No problems have been logged".

I thank you in advance.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PPress enter button once you get the message and let us know what screen /message  appears