cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Costing-Transfer price Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have Product cost- Transfer price issue.This is for internal reporting and planning purpose.

We have X plant- manufactures the product and transfer to Y plant ( same company code & Cross company code plants). Cross company costing is active.

Plant Y procured material from plant X with special procurement key with special procurement "U - Stock transfer".

FG has BOM & Routing in Plant X. when we run CK11N for plant Y, system Explode BOM from X and add up freight, mark-up to bring total cost in Plant Y.

Cost component for FG in plant X showing cost in M-L-O.Same way it shows in Plant Y and add mark-up & freights.

My client want all the cost component (M-L-O) for FG which get procured from Plant X in to Plant Y should be merged under head "Material" and it should not show as M-L-O in plant Y.

Could you please suggest me how I can achieve the same? I appreciate your input.

Thanks in Advance

Prabhakar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you can't transfer from sender Plant to Receiver Plant by clubbing all costs in CCS to single attributes in Receiver Plant through Transfer Price...it will send CCS break as you are using same CCS in all plant level.

Though I have not tested this scenario..But may be possible if you use a aux CCS and  define all CE in single attributes as "Material cost"...

Kamal

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

You don't want Overhead for the material to be calculated, am I correct?

But why you set costing sheet to calculate it?

BR,

Owen