cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only getting male siluett picture in MSS teamview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I wonder if someone have encountered the same issue as below. If yes, what was the solution?

I have configured the MSS teamview and the picture is showing the male silhouette for all employees. The problem is that the male silhouette also showing for female employees.

Both siluett pictures are in the MIME Repository:

Thanks and kind regards

//Johan Knöös

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have note 1947287 - MSS Team View displays all male silhouettes implemented?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John

Unfortunately we are on a to low release and are not able to implement note "1947287"

Kind Regards

//Johan Knöös

Former Member
0 Kudos

did ur  org structure is having female employees or not under that reporting person once chk ....

chk below thread my reply :-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My problem is that the female and male silhouette are showing randomly on female and male employees. In my case above 1 out of the 4 are female according to IT0002

From where is the portal define if it should pick a male or female silhouette?

Kind Regards

//Johan

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Employee pictures are get in Class CL_HIER_VIS_OADP_MSS_IMPL, method IF_HIER_VIS_BUILDER~GET_NAV_DATA via call to method get_ee_picture_url. One question is is the employees corectly identified as female in IT0002? As it shows correctly in systems i have seen, Please can you check again Tx. SE80, navigate to MIME Repository select SAP (Reserved for SAP), then PUBLIC -> BusinessSuite -> TM -> Icons was this run RPTMC_INDEX_EE_PIC_URL_TO_INDX?

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u Refresh the team in MSS once by clicking Refresh button in Mss team blue color button