cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with line items count on screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to access MB1B transaction in screen personas. material line items are varying time to time. some times I am able to access 5 line item some times I am having 8. But in sap GUI I am having 16 line items.

I have tried with various screen resolutions. I understood like the number of line items will depend on screen size.

when user 1 logged in a system he is able to access 5 line items. and when user2 logged in the same system with same screen resolution he is able to access 8 line items. sometimes we are able to access only one line item.

Is there any way to restrict this?

Thanks

Swathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

Number of line items is decided by the back end SAP program based on the User area size (so even resizing the container size wont help), so there is no way to control it. So based on screen resolution and user area size, number of line items vary. You can only try to provide maximum user area by using fullscreen=true, frameless=true URL params and if required hide toolbars, titlebar to increase user area (but it will result in ectra screen resize request to server). Hope that helps.

Thanks

Chinthan

sivaganesh_krishnan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly resize the container with the no of line you needed exactly, even if the no of rows increases a scroll will be available for moving down the rows once if you resize the container.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivaganesh,

Thanks for quick reply.

I haven't done any changes to standard screen. I am just launching that screen and I am not having constant line items.

User 1 is getting 5 line items in full screen mode. Same user is getting 8 line items sometime( in same full screen mode).

Swathi

sivaganesh_krishnan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

I understand your need, in order for you to get a constant row line you need to manually change the size of the container.

The standard program works as you said because the system resolution and user area are interrelated , so the system shows fields based on available space.