cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KKA7 - Selection parmaters

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do the selection parameter on KKA7 control?

This is the first time I am looking at it.  Would like a hint before testing.

Is there a test mode?

thanks

Althea

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Althea,

Select all check boxes.

There is no test mode.but when you execute the transaction,system will ask you YES or NO,before deleting the data.

couple of important points:

1:You have to reverse all settlement before deleting the RA data.

2.once RA data is deleted,you can't find montly split for previous periods in report or RA tables.

Thanks,

Rau

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rau,

Thank you for the information.

I have a resulting question now.  My task is to set CLSD or DLFL status on old orders to take them out of month end processing and hopefully someday allow for archiving.

I am not permitted to make any posting to the Company books while i do this.

I have orders that have WIP balances. I was hoping that by deleting the RA postings that message would go away. and CLSD could be set.

The order i am testing never posted to WIP accounts due to an error, but is still returning the message of having WIP.   Do you know of a way to resolve this without FICO postings?

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Althea,

I dont think you can achieve this without postings to fiancials (finance books).

we had similar issue in the past.

we had some production orders,WIP/Variance calculated,but didn't settled for some reason and those orders were from previous fiscal year.in standard sap we can't settle/reverse previous year orders in current year.so we implemented an OSS note.

Note 424139 - Cross-year settlement

After implementing the OSS note,we settled all previous year WIP/Variance calculated orders to current fiscal year and closed the orders.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,

Rau

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you - you confirmed what I was guessing.

I will review the note and return to my testing.

Althea

Answers (0)