cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payscale Grade and Levels in V_T710 Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

We  have existing  pay scale grades and levels in V_T710  that is assigned to jobs. We want to define new grades and levels  that should be assigned to existing job of earlier grade and level Can we do that what is the right way of doing or Can we change existing value of payscale grade and level Will there be an impact on retro

We got a new rule An hourly wage has been increased ?  we are in confused state there would be impact on jobs experts please

throw some light on this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

You can have your jobs delimited with a suitable validity date and so have new pay grades set-up with a suitable effective date to avoid risks.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

So you mean to say that we have to delimit jobs for change in existing value of Paygroup and level. Iam not sure about paygroup and level that is link to job.

1. We have existing paygroup and level Now we have a new rule to increase salary for employees? Do we need delimit jobs as well.

2 If we create new paygroup and level. If i want existing jobs that is assigned to another paygroup and level Can we delimit jobs and assign to new paygroup and level.

what is the best way to do this

For increase in salary can we create new paygroup and level  and delimit jobs or use existing one and change value and demit jobs

how would i delimit jobs where can i delimit jobs please let me know

Thank you for prompt response.