cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Benefits calculation from 27 pays to 26 pays?

mike_mccrary
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am looking for some direction on a problem we are having.  My business partners would like our benefit deductions for calendar year 2016 to calculate at 26 pays instead of 27 pays.  I have attempted to create a new payment model and assigned it to our benefit plans, but the calculation is still using 27 pays.

So, I have created 2 new payment models one for Hourly and one for Salary.  Also, I have setup the pay periods too, but this configuration I am not sure is correct?  Then, I have assigned our benefit plans to these new payment models in Benefits integration.

Best regards,

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your screen capture (V_T549W) identifies Payment Model Z26H as linked to Period Modifier 00 and Payroll Parameter 90, and Payment Model Z26S as linked to Period Modifier 00 and Payroll Parameter 91.

Please confirm that in V_T549A, Payroll Area 99 is linked to Payroll Parameters 90 and Period Modifier 00, and that Payroll Area 99 is linked to Payroll Parameters 91 and Period Modifier 00.

mike_mccrary
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ameet,

I removed the 3rd column checkmarks off of the periods, but it did not work.

Thanks,

Mike

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Would you mind share your infotype master data entry screen where defaulted payment model is entered and also how you are running payroll whether one pay period at a time or retro for all in last period?

Please also let me know if our payroll area 99 is assigned to period parameter 90.

Thanks,

Ameet

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Try uncheck 3rd column for periods that has 3 biweekly periods in a month.

Thanks,

Ameet