Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BI Platform Documents and SAPGUI

scott_kelson
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can all SAP BusinessObjects documents that are working in SAP BI Launch Pad also work via the SAPGUI?  I have a customer that wants to have a single area for all of their reports.  They will be using several ECC reports, which are exposed through SAPGUI.  Therefore, any reports that we create in SAP BusinessObjects (i.e. WebI, CR, Lumira, Design Studio, etc.) will need to be available to them from SAPGUI.  Is this possible?  How is it done?

Thank you,

Scott

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182521
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. You can do it by integrating the BI 4.x with SAP Enterprise portal. You can refer the wiki below for End-End configuration.

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/BOBJ/BI4+Integration+into+the+SAP+Entreprise+Portal+7.0.x

scott_kelson
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Manikandan,

Thank you for your response a couple of months ago.  As I look closer at this solution, what I really would like is not so much Portal Integration as SAP GUI integration.

So, when someone logs into their ECC system via SAP GUI, they can access their System reports (i.e. those report that were built in ABAP, etc.).  Is there a way to create a link at this location to a WebI report, via OpenDocument?

Thank you again for your help,

Scott

former_member205064
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Creating a URLiView,Document View for BO Reports\BILaunchpad from EP Portal to BO is the only way to get access.

Answers (0)