cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SuccessFactors RCM module

former_member22097
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone, My customer is trying to determine if its better to bring across the old/archived candidate profile data and/or req data from the legacy system(s)  or implement SuccessFactors Recruitment (RCM module) with all new and not import the old data. I would like to get a gauge of other's experience with their implementations of RCM. My client has a record retention of only 3 years so initial thoughts were to leave the old data in the old system(s) and start with all new profiles but just curious to learn what others have experience. Any PROS or CON's? any feedback is much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaye,

Typically with any project only current data is migrated unless there is a good reason to migrate history. In this case, it might not be feasible given the effort of parsing and transforming data into the system that might never be used. Data migration is a lot of effort...

Best regards,

Luke

former_member22097
Participant
0 Kudos

Luke, that was my initial thought. This client record retention for this data is only 3 years and data is stored in 2 systems. My recommendation was same as yours.. Thanks as always!!

Answers (0)