Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Craetion of Billing Requst Doc Directly

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus / Champs

My scenario is comprises of Creation of Sales Order directly on SAP CRM and then Billing Request Document as follow up document  of Sales Order. Billing request Doc will be taken as Billing Document and Accounting Entries will be created directly on ECC through PI Server. In all over scenario there is no integration with SD Module.

Now my client is compelling me to create these billing documents in background or through any schedule run. I tried many time to configure Billing Documents with this scenario but each time I could not get it created successfully. Therefore, after that I decided for Billing Request Creation although lot of testing had been done for that as well. Now, how I can create multiple Billing Request Document at once from Sales Order . Is there any possibility ?

Please Guide

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Maggie
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

To use CRM billing, you need to set the order's item category to CRM billing relevant first.

Then complete the customizing settings in SPRO-> CRM -> Billing.

If all the customzing settings are done correctly, there would be billing due list items created automaticaly after saving the billing request. Then you can schedule the billing background job with t-cd /n/bea/crmb06.

Best regards,

Maggie