Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consistency check for sales orders

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

I was running the report SD_CONSISTENT_CHECK in SE38.

I have found there were almost 4K plus documents being found with consistency check in my testing server.

While going to individual document through VA02-System throwing the error like- below:(screen1)There were already proceeding documents for this item.

Actually this sales order contains only one line item with following documents(Pl see screen2)- currently some requests lying now in Testing ready to move to PRD--So i was in a little fear on this issue-Pl help.

Screen-1:

Screen-2:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all

Update: we checked the coding with PRD Vs DEV of MV45AFZZ--everything seems ok..

But we want to completely comment the code & will try again--hope this helps me.

Still it is a surprising thing for me how a sales order will not be visible at VBAP level--But the same sales order is visible in both VBAK & VBEP..

Dear Joan Mas-We checked the note suggested by you--but there was no such disturbance for XVBAP,XVBAK areas...If this happens--all the sales orders will be impacted with this--But it is not happening in my case..

Any other thoughts-Pl help..

Phanikumar

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately it is very easy to achieve such inconsistency. If all is ok in MV45AFZ*, the reason could be simply some z-program under development. Do you get such inconsistencies also with your own test documents (newly created ones)? If yes, then you can check also the background jobs. Or you can ask the colleagues from the development department whether somebody is/was working on a development related to sales order item sales order creation/modification. The document from the screenshot was a bit old - it is possible that the developer had figured out how to update the documents and moved the changes to PRD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check oss note 1464620.

Regards,

JM

former_member200027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Phanikumar,

Error V1427 is caused by database inconsistency between table VBAP and VBEP: an entry is existing in VBEP with no corresponding entry in VBAP.

As mentioned by Veselina Peykova, it is suggested to check whether there are codings in user exit of MV45AFZA, MV45AFZB and MV45AFZZ. Especially, please check following part:

1. Are internal tables like XVBAP and XVBEP modified (e.g. MODIFY XVBAP)?

2. Is the update indicator field UPDKZ of internal tables like XVBAP and XVBEP changed?

3. Are internal tables sorted or is the index changed?

Please let me know whether this is helpful or not.

Best regards,
Crystal Lin

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked with a developer whether there is some custom logic implemented in MV45AFZZ/MV45AFZB?

These are the usual suspects as there you can modify the internal tables for order items and schedule lines according to a specific business requirement.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Veselina for helping me.

Most of our Enhancements has been done with this single exit MV45AFZZ.Normally some of the enhancements has been kept on hold (some times permanently)in our testing server itself..

As suggested i will try to make the copy of same Program from QAS to DEV with my Abaper.

let me confirm.(no such issue in QAS)

Thank you for giving the idea of disturbance created for Internal tables...

Will update you soon..

Phanikumar