Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

basic finshed in maintenance order

former_member222019
Participant
0 Kudos

hi experiment ,

if any way to know the maintenance order expire i mean before the basic finished  time is gone i need some thing like (popup screen or object information appear before time is out

regards Asjad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We're using workflow to follow up on Maintenance orders.

The workflow is triggered when a Order is created, and it sending reminders when the deadline(Basic fin.) is reached and when it's 1 & 2 weeks overdue.

Please check with your Workflow Abap team.

Regards

Vivek

former_member222019
Participant
0 Kudos

dear Vivek,

can you explain  more about the work flow step by step and how to make this in customizing and what is requirment abaper needed from me in this case

thanks

asjad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In My case this was done by our Workflow expert.Same I suggested you earlier also.Just tell your requirement to workflow team and provide them table details like system status,Basic finish date,Mail Id's,Days before and after for expire notification/order etc.Team will map this accordingly.

Regards

Vivek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member222019
Participant
0 Kudos

dear Vivek,

THANK YOU FOR THIS INFORMATION

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Asjad,

Your question lacks information such as:

When do you, means at what event system will throw the popup at you. During IW32 ?  If so it will be a coincidence for you to go to IW32 at that time. So specify the event when you'd get the popup and specify the object where you'd need this. (Inside Order or somewherelse?)

KJogeswaraRao

former_member222019
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks Jogeswara ,

sorry for the question is not complete , say before one week for basic finished  in the work flow in notification

regards Asjad

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Asjad,

It looks an enhancement to me. Also several Ifs are still to be answered by you. So you and your ABAPer together would be able to find a meaningful solution for this. Your ABAPer while working on this will have several clarifications from you because the Problem Definition is still not complete. you should start the work by clearly specifying the objective for dong this work, means what you want to achieve.

Coming to the technical means:

User-exits are ruled out. He may try any BAdi or implicit enhancements in SAPLCOIH program.

Let's hope other experts will participate and give you some better ideas.

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao

former_member222019
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you Mr Jogeswara,

your point is true i need to understanding this requirement correctly sorry for this i am still junior  i will understanding and make question correctly to find a good answer and support

regards Asjad