Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Layout issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have created an interactive  ALV report,which is OK in development, but after transporting it into quality, Basic list is coming properly, while i am selecting a line and displaying it with button selection, Three columns are not coming in detail list, but it is available in Change layout option at application bar which needs to be added manually everytime.

I want to know  how its happening, and what whats the reason behind?

Thanks

Intekhab

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Intekhab,

Data may be differ at quality and at development level. The main data exist will be in production.

Regards,

Anas

0 Kudos

Hi Anas,

Thanks, of course. there is difference between dev and quality, i dont think this is because of data , my question is three columns are not coming,  there is a option called change layout, in that these three column are appears.

Thanks

Intekhab

0 Kudos

Anyway i got the answer, actually i forgot to provide I_SAVE = 'A' parameter in grid function module . thanks to all

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you transport any ALV display variants, were there previous versions available in QA system with such variants (imported or localoly created, defined as default) did you refresh ALV buffer (report BALVBUFDEL) etc.

Regards,

Raymond