Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Wo.AssignmentType Error when assignment type = 9

ggunturu
Participant
0 Kudos

I am working on WorkManager 6.2.

I wanted to use Work Order assignment type as 9(Free Form Search).

I Updated the Clients Globals and also the filters for the Work Order MDO.

Below is from the server logs. Any Ideas what else i need to do to use assignment type 9?

2015 09 02 10:07:43#0-400#INFO#System.out##anonymous#Agentry Runtime Worker Thread###User::rethrowException::Exception caught: Invalid Wo.AssignmentType from the ini file or SAP mobile configuration. Please check the ini file or the mobile configuration for assignment type (9) in section APPLICATION_CONFIG |

2015 09 02 10:07:43#0-400#INFO#System.out##anonymous#Agentry Runtime Worker Thread###User::rethrowException::COM.SYCLO.AGENTRY.AGENTRYEXCEPTION: INVALID WO.ASSIGNMENTTYPE FROM THE INI FILE OR SAP MOBILE CONFIGURATION. PLEASE CHECK THE INI FILE OR THE MOBILE CONFIGURATION FOR ASSIGNMENT TYPE (9) IN SECTION APPLICATION_CONFIG |

2015 09 02 10:07:43#0-400#INFO#System.out##anonymous#Agentry Runtime Worker Thread###    AT COM.SYCLO.SAP.COMPONENT.WORKORDER.BAPI.DELEGATE.WORKORDERASSIGNMENTTYPEDELEGATEFACTORY.GETASSIGNMENTTYPEDELEGATE(WORKORDERASSIGNMENTTYPEDELEGATEFACTORY.JAVA:115) |

2015 09 02 10:07:43#0-400#INFO#System.out##anonymous#Agentry Runtime Worker Thread###    AT COM.SYCLO.SAP.WORKMANAGER.SESSIONMANAGER.CREATEREMOTEUSER(SESSIONMANAGER.JAVA:32) |

2015 09 02 10:07:43#0-400#INFO#System.out##anonymous#Agentry Runtime Worker Thread###    AT COM.SYCLO.SAP.SESSIONMANAGER.OPENSESSION(SESSIONMANAGER.JAVA:116) |

2015 09 02 10:07:43#0-400#INFO#System.out##anonymous#Agentry Runtime Worker Thread###    AT COM.SYCLO.SAP.USER.INITSESSION(USER.JAVA:856) |

2015 09 02 10:07:43#0-400#INFO#System.out##anonymous#Agentry Runtime Worker Thread###    AT COM.SYCLO.SAP.SERVER.LOGIN(SERVER.JAVA:483) |

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is that Client globals.Wo.AssignmentType.DO_ID input field contains the old value of the MDO.

Cheers

Fouad

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gopi,

From the support side, we have 3 SAP KBAs about this type of error. See if any of it helps you out.

Both of them tied to configuration in the configPanel.

Documentation about SAP Work Manager located under:

http://service.sap.com/instguides -> Select SAP Mobile -> SAP Work Manager 6.2. Double check the configuration documentation link and find how to change the assignment type and they have example in the back.

Check if yours is related to the documents above or check the main documentation.

Best Regards,

Mark Pe
SAP Platinum Support Engineer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is couple places you need to update when you are changing the assignment type i.e. MDO, Client Globals..

Cheers,

Fouad

ggunturu
Participant
0 Kudos

I changed the Client Globals and MDO, but still gave the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you run st22 and get more details, this is coming from the BAPI execution. Also, can you check there is no typo or space added while keying the assignment type number?

0 Kudos

When you changed the Client Global did you clear the check box "Use Rule"? If not please clear the check box and try again. Please note that you have restart the Agentry Instance on SMP for this change to be recognized.

thanks

Chandra

ggunturu
Participant
0 Kudos

There is no short dump.

I unchecked the "Use Rule" and restarted the SMP server.

Still I get the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you run ATE and check what value you have in the dt table?

Cheers,

Fouad