Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration of Money market instruments between SAP instances

former_member566828
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need your advise on migration of Money market instruments between SAP instances - as the number of deals is big enough (around 200) - still not huge, would you advice what could be the preferred method of doing it - some kind of export from one environment (source) and import into another (target).

all your inputs are appreciated.

Kind regards,

Renatas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renatas, what about using the BAPIs in Object:FinancialTransaction of BAPI-Explorer with the Methods GetDetail and CreateFromData. Together with a RFC that should be configured quite easily, since both use the same structures...

Regards, Sebastian

Gustavo_Vazquez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Renatas,

Try tx FTR_BAPI to ID the BAPI to use in your migration. Another option  is create a Batch Input.

I had a migration (120) operations and they did them manually. I had 2 limitations:

1- Cashflow was in Excel

2- The Conditions of the Financial Transaction were not always clear (Interes Method, Amortization, Clasification, Tax Interest, etc) and have to checked manually

3- Different Product Types (Money Market, Values)

Kind Regards

Gustavo_Vazquez
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rentas,

I do agree with Sebastian suggestion,

Alternative approach would be, follow following approach for migration of Treasury deals from one instance to another one.

1) Extract migration deals related information from source system by using BAPI or BDC and save data (excel format) to your desktop.

2)  Use same template to upload data in Target System by Using transaction Code TBB1_LC (If you don't want to hit GL balance).

3 ) In this approach we need to crate few abap program for the same.

BS

Answers (0)