cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAML Failing in HANA XS Apps (in trial instances)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings,

Today I'm getting an error on Hana Cloud I was not getting before.

When I try to create a new HANA XS App in my hana trial instance and try to enter, saml authentication fails. I've already checked that is not a browser problem and I tried in another trial instance with same result.

Create a demo app, then run it:

It frozes and never redirects from the SAML authentication page (browser console says it's bad request):

Can someone help me?

Regards,

Andres

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Issue got fixed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much !

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

YEP, thanks for the quick fix !

0 Kudos

The SAP Cloud Identity team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. Should be available soon, will post another update when done.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the same issue on the trial instance. On Tuesday (01.09.15) everything worked fine.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Got the same issue here. It hasn't been working since yesterday afternoon.

Cheers

ravikanthm47
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even i am facing the same issue. None of the odata xsjs services are running due to this issue.

Regards

eduardo_espinosa
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Andres.

I am getting the same issue in "hana.ondemand.com" and I am checking that the response from SAML contains a cookie that expires on January 01 - 1970.

This happens also at the HANA trial environment.

Hoppefully SAPID team could fix this quickly.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eduardo,

I tried to contact SAP SSO support team but they response was to reset the browser  .

I tried in many machines and browsers with same result. I also confirm that it occurs in productive accounts as well, i tried in a us1.hana.ondemand.com account with the same problem.

Regards

0 Kudos

HI,

I am facing the same issue from yesterday on my Trial account. After feedback from SSO team I have relaunched, changed, etc... my browser but I still have the issue. So apparently it's a global issue. I am still waiting a feedback from Hana team. We will see ....

former_member252067
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Bruno ,

Did you get any revert from HANA team ?

Regards

Shekhar

0 Kudos

Not yet ...