SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer of Self-payer IR,

iqra_khan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to SAP Healthcare. i need your expert opinnion when i use tcode NP41 for creating a vist it popup a screen for Customer of Self-Payer IR, and i dont want to assign a customer. How can I disable this screen.  I have checked all the configurations but i couldn't reslove this issue.

please suggest me

Thanks & Regards,

Iqra Khan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iqra,

An FI customer creation for a self-payer depends on the check-box on the self-payer insurance relationship tab, while creating a new patient you can choose whether to create an FI customer or not.

In addition to that you can manage the automatic creation by means of this system parameter FI_DEBSZ, it this parameter is active for an institution where a patient gets created, the system will propose an FI customer creation by default and vise versa.

Regards,

Alexander

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iqra,

An FI customer creation for a self-payer depends on the check-box on the self-payer insurance relationship tab, while creating a new patient you can choose whether to create an FI customer or not.

In addition to that you can manage the automatic creation by means of this system parameter FI_DEBSZ, it this parameter is active for an institution where a patient gets created, the system will propose an FI customer creation by default and vise versa.

Regards,

Alexander

0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

As you suggessted me, I have maintained this system parameter FI_DEBSZ for my Instituion. At the time when the patient gets created; system is creating a default FI Customer. But again, I am facing a problem when i create a visit for same patient then system automatically popup this screen. Actually on PLay client i.e. Dev its behaving Properally but on QAS its creating issue.I have cheked all my configurations and matched all the system Parameters that i given on play client there is no differnece but still the same issue is Prevailing.  kindly advice me further

Regards,

Iqra Khan 

0 Kudos

Hi Iqra,

If a customer is created, then this pop up should not come up again, if you send me steps with screen shots on my email, I will be probably able to help you - alexander.polevoy@me.com.

Regards,

Alexander

0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for being so cooperative i have sent my configurations with screen shots on your email please check and suggesst me further.

Regards,

Iqra khan

0 Kudos

Hi Iqra,

I have tried to respond via email, however I keep getting a notification of delivery failure. Actually I had not asked for a screen shots of your customizations, I need the steps which you follow while executing the t-code, while registering a patient.

Regards,

Alexander