cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uniqe pricing condition on item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

What i've got: Sales order and it's items, pricing procedure on item level, 1 pricing condition with class "B Prices" and 7 price conditions with class "A Discount or Surcharge".

What i need: i need each of this 7 surcharges to be uniqe for one item (i.e. user can not enter two surcharges with name "Shipping" on one item).

I need your help in finding solution.

Thanks & Regards

Ygor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ygor,

It is a standard behavior right?,

Were you able to see same condition twice at item level?.

Or I misunderstood the issue?.

Shanto Aloor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shanto,

Yes, you are right, it is standart behavior.

In standart we can enter only one condition type with class "B Prices" and enter as much conditions with class "A Discount or Surcharge" as we wish, even if it is the same surcharge (with the same ID).

So i want to know, if it is possible to forbid to duplicate the same condition with class "A Discount or Surcharge".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ygor,

define an exclusion group for the conditions that you only want to have one of on an item in customizing in Create Condition Exclusion.

Assign an exclusion to your pricing procedure using the group you created and the exclusion procedure B - Best condition within the conditions type. Also in Create Condition Exclusion.

That way the system will pick the best record if several are applied to the item, and deactivate the other ones (Similar to what happens with conditions class B - prices).

Cheers,

Manuel

Answers (0)