cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setting deletion flag in maintenance order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want to putDELETION flag for maintenance orders for which users don't want to do maintenance .

Can any One tell me the process of how to put deletion flag to orders which are in  CRTD Status (Order initiated & pending for approval from head).

user trying to open in iw32 but errors appears.

kindly help its bit urgent.

thanks & regards

sushant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor

Hello Sushant,

First do this 'Do not Execute'

Now you will be able to set DLFL flag as under:

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes sir..its fine but my problem is, I am not able to open the maintenance order in iw32.

this will done by after opening the order in iw32.

regards

sushant

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry I missed it. I went by subject title. The subject line should have been something else. Because the problem is not about setting deletion flag, but to access the Orders. If I am right, some more information is needed about what you termed as 'Approval'

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir, here approval strategy activated in maintenance order by using authorization key using in user status.so every order needs approval.

then the problem is when the user accessing the maintenance order by using IW32 tcode then the maintenance order not opening and message display approval required.

but we can display in IW33 and there it shows the status "CRTD Status (Order initiated & pending for approval from head).)

Thanks

sushant

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then your job of DLFL is required to be done by the power users, who are not affected by this approval strategy.

0 Kudos

Yes, and thanks for the solution. PS: This solution works only if the PM order is having "CRTD" status!