cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR:Field component type or domain used not active or does not exist while moving transport from ECC DEV to QUA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are trying to move the transports from ECC DEV to QUA.

While importing the TR in quality, it is failing with the below error:

We had captured all the data elements in TRs and also activated all the Domains,Data elements and structures again.

Even though we are getting the same error.

Can anyone help me out on this.

Regards,

Satish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the fields that you have used in your extract structure for component type and domain if they are active in quality system.

Please collect the data elements first in a separate new TR and transport those due to which you are facing error.

Once it is successful then transport the extract structure.

Hope it helps.

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

It seems to me the errors are due to an incomplete transport request. For the mentioned extract structure fields, the data element and/or domain might be missing.

I suggest for the mentioned extract structures to analyze field by field is the underlying data element and domain are still in package $TMP or already assigned to a transportable package. Any missing objects must be collected in a new transport request. After you release and import this transport request in QUA, then you can reimport the old transport request.

Best regards,

Sander

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

All your object was saved into Custom package? if not then please save all objects/fields into custom package.

What objects you collected into one TR?

Lets save all objects/fields into one TR which is related to one table.

Like  that way you can collect objects inti multiple TRs.

Lets handle TR one by one.

Thanks