cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOL refresh problem with content management in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

recently I'm struggling with a quite annoying problem when reading documents into an overview table which are stored in SAP CRM integrated content management.

This is my case:

We integrated an external correspondence tool which creats word documents and imports them to SAP CRM using function module CRM_KW_DOC_CREATE_WITH_TABLE.

The document is created without problems and when I search for the related document which is linked to some kind of SAP CRM BO (Opportunity, Activity, etc) in table SKWF_BREL, I can already find a newly created doc.

The problem is, that the new document cannot be found in the doclist view of webui component GS_CM which represents the attachment table view in all kinds of webui components.

In the doclist view the related docs are read using the BOL search service CMBOLinkQuery. This accesses - as it seems - some buffered data from the BOL and in this buffer the new document is not included. I have to leave the complete component in webui and when I enter my opp or activity, the new document is now listed in the attachment view (doclist)

My question:

Does anybody know a way to refresh/reread the BOL buffer in this case so that the BOL search service delivers the latest data from the database instead of buffered stuff.

Would be very happy for a small hint how to solve this problem! Thanks in advance!

Markus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Implement note 2120547.

Regards, Robert

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Robert,

great! That solved my problem. Thanks for your help!

Best regards,

Markus