cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC Error at Forwading the Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts;

I tried to forward a request to another user via using administration tool, but I got error. I tested same case at test system , I figure out this, if you are forwading to request to user which type is service user you got dump but if you are forwarding to dialog user it is succesfull. Also for your information, I am not forwarding all roles, such pick some of them.

Also I am getting error , but at approvers tab I can see the user that I am forwarding , but the request didn't show up the user's work inbox and didn't get the mail.

How can we solve the problem? You can see the dump definition at attachement.

Thanks for your helpings and supports.

Best Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dilara,

Please review this document for minimum information required for posting a question on GRC.

Gretchen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts;

Current release and service pack level. :Version: 10.0  ;SP: 0009

Already implemented SAP notes releated to your issue: Couldn't find any notes related to this problem.

Business CaseI tried to forward a request to another user via using administration tool, but I got error that says "an exception occured". But at approvers tab, I can see the user that I am forwarding , but the request didn't show up the user's work inbox and the user who ı forwarded didn't get the mail.

I tested this case with dialog user the problem solved, but our use is service user (forwarded user). Can we say the forward request functionality just work for dialog user?

Thanks for your helpings and supports.