SAP for Telecommunications Discussions
Network with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving communications landscape. Join in discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass output for documents already assigned an output type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement whereby we need to enter a new output type for a number of billing documents that have already had an output produced.

The original output is an EDI medium created at the time of document creation so RSNAST00 cannot be used as this program only allows if the documents had been created using a scheduled job.

Is there any way to run a new output for around 800 invoices?

I have tried VF31 however get the same error message ' No messages for initial processing exist'.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julian, this Introduction misleads...

You speak about billing documents but ask how to do new output for invoice documents...

If you want to create new output for 800 invoices you should use transaction fpcopara.

Print parameters, Type of Print should be Repeat Printout

Under User Properties tab, you should choose

Customer selection, Forth Data record (that one contains invdocno of invoice document.)

Populate selection by steps 4, 5 and 6.

Pay attention - with customer selections max number of single invoices is around 500 (that's by my experience). That means you should run this procedure from FPCOPARA two times.

Of course, under corespondence selection, corespondence type should be 0042 - Invoice documents.

This is the way how to repeat print out for exact invoice documents.

Br,

Mario

0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

Many thanks and sorry for misleading, it should have read 'new output type for stock transport invoices'.

I have tried FPCOPARA however receive an error message to say the the activity type does not exist.

In your screen shots I also couldn't see where to define the new output type, in our case ZRD5 (which is different to the original output type RD04).

0 Kudos

I see.

In FPCOPARA there is no field for output type instead, every output document should have correspondence type defined before it could be printed trough FPCOPARA.

That means you should define new correspondence type for your type of output document and than you could select that type in Correspondence selection tab under Correspondence Type field.

But, that would probably take more time than what you would need to find solution in VF31 transaction.

GL

Mario