Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to not display any data while loading

former_member202170
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am using live office connection and i am getting data from the last instance

before it is loading the last instance data it is showing the data which i had created

after loading it is replacing the old data with new data

how to show empty fields live office connection even though I had removed data  it is still showing data

Please advise

Thanks

Krishna M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Logically speaking do you think its possible to show empty data cells in the report, you have made the report with prompts which needs a value to refresh the report even with the empty  values in the prompts its going to give you some values.

I would request you to change your requirement to display the report when you open the report it will show the current data, use refresh before components are loaded. This is also the same rather than showing empty data cells anyways you need to refresh the report right.

Hope you got my point.

Regards,

SumanT

former_member202170
Active Participant
0 Kudos

in BICS connection i had deleted the populated data in dash boards shown the empty dash boards until it refresh the data so thought i might use the same here using live office ..

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In BICS its different unless you refresh the data the cells will be empty, means you are controlling the refresh there. But in live office it actually takes default data what you bind or the last refresh data.

former_member202170
Active Participant
0 Kudos

even thought when i deleted the content in the Live office the dash board it  is populating data

Yeah suman thanks for the information  now i got it

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

UnCheck, if this option is selected "Refresh Before Components are Loaded"..

There will be other option... Refresh every __ Minutes. You can try with this option.

Can you please let me know from where you are importing data into Live Office...?

You can also check this thread, it may be helpful....

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3564241

Best Regards,

KC

saurabh_sonawane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You cant hide the data when it is refresh or

we can do show a Message that query is running. or

please wait etc...

former_member202170
Active Participant
0 Kudos

if is set refresh every _ minutes it is refreshing every 10 min or 5 minutes

based on the time

i had selected the option refresh before the components are loaded in dashboards

what is happening previously unchecked the Refresh before component loaded   user sees the dummy data with refresh loader animation after refresh user seeing the original data

they want to see the blank dashboards

then populate with results

Thanks

Krishna M

former_member202170
Active Participant
0 Kudos

yeah presently i had kept some refresh loader until it populate result

thanks sonwane