cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Reports Import Wizard

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope that I am in the right place:

When launching the Active Reports Import Wizard, I am unable to select Crystal Reports because of this error:

"An error has occurred while attempting to load the Crystal Reports runtime.  Either the Crystal Reports registry key permissions are insufficient, or the Crystal Reports runtime is not installed correctly.  Please install the appropriate Crystal Report redistributable (CRRedist*.msl) containing the correct version of the Crystal Reports runtime (x86, x64 or Itanium) required.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What version of Crystal do you have and what software does the Active Reports Import Wizard work with?

-Dell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dell,

Thank you for the speedy reply.   I appreciate that.

• Crystal Reports Developer Edition (Version XI - 11.5.12.1838)
  • Visual Studio Active Reports.

What I am interesting in, is converting the reports from Crystal Reports to Visual Studio Active Reports.  For that I am using Component One -> Active Reports 8 Import.  That is the piece that is breaking.

"<C:\\Program Files\Common Files\Component One\Active Reports 8\GrapeCity.ActiveReports.Imports.Win.exe>"

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think this is a support question for Visual Studio Active Reports as that is where the issue lies(?).

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place